Are you Power Smart?
Check out these power smart tips:
- Replace your conventional lamps with energy efficient LED lamps. Not only do they use less energy but they don’t contain any mercury.
- Install Occupancy Sensor style switches in place of conventional light switches.
- Install programmable thermostats.
- Install timers to utilize a humidistat on bathroom exhaust fans.
If you are planning on renovating or constructing a new space,
consider some of these options:
- PV Arrays (solar panels).
- Solar hot water systems.
- Geo-thermal systems.
Want to know more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or check here: